Our customers are now growing comfortable with ordering food, either takeaway or delivery via their smartphones. As venues now open under the new ‘normal’, using the same technology for dine-in experience is the natural next step to help rebuild your business.
Bepoz YourOrder self-ordering at table solution provides your customers with convenience and simplicity when dining in your venue. They scan a QR code, view the menu, and place food and drinks order. They also have the option to pay via their phone with Apple and Google Pay.
Opening new sales channels in this unknown period and changing traditional customer service experiences will help your business grow and thrive in these new times.
Everyone will benefit from a great experience.
Benefits for your customers.
- They can relax and enjoy time with family and friends instead of lining up at bars or bistros to place their orders.
- Customers enjoy being in control of when they order.
- Social distancing and hygiene guidelines are observed.
- With visual menus, customers get a detailed insight into what they are ordering.
- All transactions take place at the table, including payment and receipts.
The benefits are immense for your business.
- If you are a Bepoz POS user, then YourOrder is fully integrated, which means one database to manage, with no third-party integrations.
- The ability to allocate staff more efficiently to busy areas of the venue is natural without jeopardising ordering in other dining regions.
- YourOrder can manage at table service and online home delivery or click & collect through the one browser.
- YourOrder comes customised to your specific branding requirements.
Bepoz POS developed by the hospitality industry for the hospitality industry. For over 40 years we have delivered superior Point Of Sale Management solutions to the hospitality industry. We pride ourselves on working with our clients to develop a deep understanding of how their venues operate and assist build them in creating a successful business.
Bepoz has offices and representatives across Australia, New Zealand, UK and USA. If you would like more information on YourOrder or Point of Sale please contact email@example.com or phone 1300 023 769.