An opportunity has become available to join our Team in WA a POS Implementation Specialist. The role is multifaceted, covering Implementation, Technical Support and Training.
Ideally, you have implemented hospitality POS previously, are familiar with our Bepoz solution, have worked in the hospitality industry and are ready to walk into your first install right after we have signed the contract.
On a personal level, you have the ability to meet customer expectations, work well under pressure and like solving technical problems.
You will use your skillset to implement Bepoz into our large customer base of Clubs, Pubs, Food Chains and Restaurants in WA. Due to the nature of the position it involves travel, mainly within Perth and WA, and at times interstate. Travelling for days at a time is not an issue for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Install and implement Bepoz POS products into Pubs, Clubs and Restaurants. Bepoz products include POS Hardware, POS Software, ancillary products and web/app-based online ordering products
- Training end-users on POS, Inventory and Loyalty Systems
- Identify the unique priorities of each customer
- Manage customer expectations
- Manage additional resources required to successfully complete POS implementations
- Work both in-house and onsite
- Develop strong relationships with customers.
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain a high standard of integrity and conduct.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experienced implementing and managing POS, Inventory and Loyalty Systems for hospitality businesses
- Strong understanding of Hospitality POS and Inventory Management systems and processes
- IT skills including networking, loading operating systems and Windows server skills
- Strong technical aptitude and diagnostic skills
- Excellent PC skills including, MS Office
- An Australian drivers license and your own car are a prerequisite for this position.
- Take ownership of the delivery of required outcomes
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as being able to work unsupervised
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage customer relationships and expectations
- Customer-centric attitude
- Patience in dealing with customers in difficult situations
- Ability to work with people from different cultures and respect differences
- Excellent customer service skills to interact with all levels of staff in a venue
- A positive and pleasant personality
It is a prerequisite that you are an Australian Permanent Resident/Citizen to apply for this role.
REWARDS & PERKS
- Competitive salary packages depending on experience
- A growing company with lots of potential for development and growth
- Car allowance, mobile and laptop provided
This is a long-term position and an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to make their mark in this fast-growing company.
Remuneration will be dependent on skills, qualifications and relevant experience.
Interviewing now for an immediate start.
To apply please hit the below link via seek.